How to Resolve AOL Error Code 11 Account Cancelled?
As users try to sign in to their AOL mail account, they get the AOL error 11. As a result, one of the most appealing attempts for users is to resolve AOL Error Code 11 Account Cancelled. This error code 11 can be seen during the installation of AOL. As a result, users must follow the steps outlined below to effectively solve the problem. Furthermore, users should contact AOL Support Number to speak with experts and receive a detailed guide to it.
Users may also seek direct assistance from the AOL technical support team. To do so, call the AOL customer service number and speak with a technical expert. They will assist you in resolving this AOL error code 11 in a more efficient manner.
What Caused AOL Account Cancellation Error 11?
- AOL error code 11 can be caused by the following factors:
- AIM installation that is incomplete or incorrect (AOL Instant Messenger).
- Error code 11 is caused by corrupted Windows registry entries, which can cause the Operating System (OS) to crash.
- Viruses and malware attacks may cause the operating system to become corrupted, resulting in this technical error.
- If you lose any files or folders by accident, this technical error 11 will appear.
- This AOL error code 11 can appear if you have downloaded corrupted AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) or files to your computer.
What Happens When AOL Mail Error 11 Occurs:
When this AOL account was cancelled error 11 emerged, you might notice the following signs:
- AOL error code 11 appears as a pop-up on the computer screen.
- It lowers your computer's performance.
- The screen of the Windows Operating System becomes stuck.
- Your active Windows software can be removed at any time.
- It can slow down your computer's pace, performance, and accuracy.
- Inability to operate a device in a proper manner.
To quickly fix AOL error 11, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Make sure your computer's system drivers are up to date.
Step 2: To undo code changes in Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and other versions of Windows, use the System Restore command.
Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Target (AOL Instant Messenger).
Step 4: To restore Windows files, run the SFC (System File Checker) command.
Step 5: Install all Windows Updates that are available.
Step 6: Run the Windows Operating System Clean Install.
Related Blogs-How To Change AOL Password In Apple OS?
Call for AOL Email Customer Care Number
After reading the above material, we now understand why this error occurred, what happens when this problem occurs, and how to resolve AOL account cancelled error 11 using all available methods. If you continue to receive error code 11 in AOL, please contact the AOL Email Support Number team at as soon as possible.