How To Resolve or Fix AOL Blerk Error Code 5?
AOL Mail is known as one of the most secure email services. This email allows users to customize their experience with a range of features such as directories, mail, and calendars, among others. However, users often encounter Blerk error 5 in AOL Mail and are confused. Let's talk about what it is and how to resolve it.
What is AOL Blerk Error 5?
This AOL error 5 occurs when there is a problem loading messages. It's a small setback which can be easily resolved.
Here are Easy Method to Fix AOL Blerk Error 5
Start Your Web Browser Again.
It's easy and solely dependent on the browser you're using.
1. In the address bar of your Google Chrome browser, type chrome:/restart and press Enter.
2. If you're using Firefox to manage it, press Shift-F2 and then type restart into the console window before pressing Enter.
Also Read- How To Change AOL Password In Apple OS?
Clear the cookies and cache in your browser.
The cache of a browser stores temporary website data that can help the website move quicker in subsequent sessions. When you visit the best, this information is provided. Clearing the cache removes these temporary files and resolves issues such as website freezes and pages that don't load, among many other issues.
Clear the Cache in Google Chrome
- Start the browser by clicking the “Menu” in the upper-right corner of Google Chrome. The three dots on the menu indicate the menu.
- After that, you select the option "more resources."
- Next, select "Delete Browser Files" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a time period at the top of the page. Select "All time" to delete everything.
- Clear the data by clicking on it.
In Mozilla Firefox, clear the cache and cookies.
Follow the steps below to remove the cache and cookies in Mozilla Firefox on Windows:
- In the upper-right corner, click the menu button.
- “Options” that are preferred.
- Click “Clear your recent history” in the Privacy section now.
- To clear all details, select Everything from the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear.
- Select "Advanced" in the left-hand column, then "Network" in the right-hand column.
- Clear Now is located under the “Cached Web Content” line.
Clearing the Cache in Edge
- To get to the Clear browsing data menu, press CTRL+SHIFT+Del.
- Select "Privacy & Security" from the resulting menu.
- Select "Choose what to clear" from the drop-down menu.
- “Clear” by Snap-on.
Removing the Internet Explorer Cache
- To go straight to the Delete Browsing History option, press CTRL+SHIFT+Del.
- Snap the Delete button below "Browsing History" in the resulting popup.
- Select Delete from the menu.
Quick Thoughts by AOL Experts
These methods will assist you in resolving the AOL Mail Blerk error 5 issue and will also enable you to be more careful in the future. If you still need technical assistance, you can call the AOL Technical Support number for assistance.